SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES AND ALL PUBLIC AREAS
• Guests are required to maintain distances indicated by clear signage, until directed otherwise by staff.
• Guests are encouraged to limit face-to-face interactions and kindly report any symptoms of illness to the Front Office to inform our on-call Doctor Service.
PUBLIC AREAS AND ROOMS
• All Public Areas will be constantly disinfecting, with extra attention to high contact areas and social-distancing measures are applied in all public spaces.
• Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed.
• Guests are required to use hand sanitizers upon entry and exit from public toilets.
• Guests are requested not to dispose of PPE in recycling bins but into regular waste bins.
• Public Restrooms will be available, still strongly NOT suggested to be used. It is preferable to visit your room’s!
• Public indoor showers (including the SPA and GYM) will be locked.
• Hotel lobbies, restaurants and bars will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts.
• Bar counters and service stations will not be directly accessible by guests, there will be staff to serve you at all operation hours.
• Adapted check in and check out times to ensure adequate space for social distancing. Guests check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation.
• Mini Market will operate with PPE and physical distancing applied
• A deep clean and disinfection will take place prior to a guests check-in.
• All non-essential items such as magazines, stationary, tea and coffee facilities and decorative pillows and covers will be removed from all rooms.
• Room cleaning and linen changing (towels & sheets) only upon guest’s request.
• Evening Service will not be applied.
• Guests are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry & exit from restaurant.
• Team members will always wear personal protective equipment.
• Restaurants will operate at reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout.
• Tables can seat a maximum of 6 persons, or 10 persons in the case of a family.
• Dining times will be spaced out and reservations can be made.
• No Team Activities allowed, such as parties, group games or group dancing.
• Soft animation with social distancing is applied.
• Fitness / Gym will be closed.
• Spa will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layout.
• 1 person per treatment.
• Min. 30-minute gaps between sessions to allow for cleaning and sanitization.
• Wet areas such as steam baths and saunas will not operate.
• Indoor pool will not operate.
• Guests must wear face masks during treatments.
• Spa use is by appointment only.
• Restrooms & Showers will not operate.
BEACH & POOLS
• Guests are required to follow the instructions for showering during use of the pools
• Guests are required to use only the sanitized beach towels provided by staff
• Beaches and pools will be regularly disinfected, and proper distancing measures will be applied.
• Indoor pool will not operate.
• Beaches & pools will operate at a reduced capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts.
• It is recommended not to dive your head into the water pool.
• Mini Club will not operate.
• Playgrounds will operate, following health protocols and applying all health measures.
• Mini Discos will not operate.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
• Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Volleyball and Football will not operate.
• Billiard, Tennis & Table Tennis will be available for max. 2 persons per time and 30-minute gaps between games to allow cleaning and sanitization