MEASURES AND PROCEDURES OF PREVENTION AND HYGIENE
Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
A HOLIDAY WITH THE MAXIMUM SAFETY:
At Hotel Indalo Park we are applying a series of extraordinary MEASURES and PROCEDURES to PROTECT your HEALTH and that of our workers. MAXIMUM SECURITY Following the recommendations of the health and hygiene authorities, we have prepared a set of specific measures and protocols to minimize the risk against Covid-19. Reinforcing above all HYGIENE, DISINFECTION AND CLEANING
Come and enjoy as you always have, with total TRANQUILITY
Measures and Protocols:
- NEW CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOL: Reinforcing cleaning and disinfection at critical points with protocols and virucidal products authorized and recommended by Health.
- SAFE TOURISM CERTIFIED: We are working to achieve the "Safe Tourism" certification, which accredits tourism companies that implement demanding prevention protocols against Covid-19, with constant audits.
- MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: We have created this committee made up of hotel staff and coordinated by the Occupational Risk Prevention Service in order to work efficiently and in a coordinated manner in Health and Safety.
- TRAINING WORKERS and Protective Equipment: Updated protocol to adapt to the new situation. We have proceeded to the disinfection of the air conditioning ducts before opening and we will proceed to the constant filter maintenance.
Summary of Measures (it will be modified according to current regulations):
1. Protective screens located at the reception for a safer customer service.
2. Gel: Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers distributed throughout the hotel's common areas.
3. Posters and signs: to inform about the preventive measures adopted
4. Carpets: Disinfectant carpets at the hotel entrance.
5. Sunbeds: New protocol for the use and distribution of sunbeds, as well as their daily disinfection
6. Swimming pools: The capacity will be respected according to current regulations and hygiene and disinfection will be increased.
7. Ventilation: We are committed to constant air renewal, ventilating as many hours as possible in all common areas.
8. Masks: The use of masks is regulated by health authorities throughout the country. Today, its use is mandatory in the country.
9. Animation: The animation activities will be adapted so that the magic is not lost, despite the prevention measures
10. Restaurant: Paper letters will be replaced by QR codes.
Protocols will be applied that guarantee correct food handling and disinfection of fruits and vegetables