As we prepare ourselves to welcome you to our beautiful island paradise, we are diligently working on implementing stringent health and safety protocols to provide you with a safe and relaxing holiday experience. Here at Embudu Village, the health and well-being of our team members and guests are our top priority. As such, we are working closely with the Health Protection Agency of Maldives (HPA) and following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) health and safety guidelines to align and implement our procedures to the highest of standards.
Our team members are actively involved in regular awareness and training programs; we will follow strict hygiene and cleanliness protocols, especially in public areas. The overall frequency of cleaning will be increased by using sanitizer and disinfectants. Our team members and guests will be practicing social distancing; hence there will be less direct communication, and messages will be passed digitally.
At Embudu Village, it is one of our main pillars not to compromise sustainability. We are determined to work towards eco-friendly practices when implementing health and safety protocols. Our procedures will be science-driven, minimizing the impact on your health as well as mother nature.
We look forward to welcoming you when the time is right!
Management, Embudu Village
1. Made a Health and Safety Plan focused on COVID 19 Prevention with corresponding SOPs.
2. Implemented the plan and the SOPs into our operations
3. Trained all our team members to follow the plan and the SOPs
4. Undertaken drills and simulations for response in case of a positive case
5. Monitored and checked the plan is working as intended
6. Kept all the required documentation
IN-ROOM CLEANING TOUCH POINTS – SUPERIOR BEACH BUNGALOW & WATER BUNGALOW
1. ROOM KEY: Disinfected and sanitized for every arrival
2. LIGHT SWITCHES: Cleaned and sanitized
3. DOOR HANGERS: Cleaned and disinfected after every new guest
4. TV & ELECTRONICS: TV and the remote control will be cleaned and disinfected
5. BED FRAME AND WOODEN FURNITURES: Cleaned and disinfected
6. BEDDING & MATTRESS: All linens will be washed at high temperature and changed regularly
7. FLOOR AREAS: Swept and sanitized regularly
8. CLOSET AND ACCESSORIES: Cleaned and disinfected
9. HARD SURFACES: All commonly touched hard surfaces including door knobs, drawer pulls will be cleaned and disinfected
10. SOFT SURFACES: Cleaned, washed and steamed
BATHROOM CLEANING TOUCH POINTS – SUPERIOR BEACH BUNGALOW & WATER BUNGALOW
1. FLOORS: Swept, washed and sanitized with hospital grade disinfectants
2. BATHROOM AMENITIES: Cleaned and disinfected new amenities for each arrival
3. SHOWER: Cleaned and disinfected shower area
4. HARD SURFACES: Cleaned and disinfected
5. BATHTUB: Cleaned and disinfected with hospital grade disinfectants
6. SHOWER CURTAIN: Washed disinfected