These are our Covid-19 safety and hygiene measures, hotel re-opening procedures:
OVERALL STAFF HYGIENE
• All Burasari Group team member had a proper training about COVID-19 virus spread handling.
• All Burasari Group team member is required to take mandatory onsite antibody covid19 testing every month.
• Body Temperature is taken for all the staff / Vendor / Supplier visiting the hotel at the security checkpoints before they can enter the hotel.
• If a staff is showing Covid-19 symptoms – the staff should be dismissed from the duty and required to visit a doctor and cannot resume work without a Medical certificate.
• Facemasks must be worn all the time before joining the department and during the entire shift. Gloves and face shields are also available depending on the service performed.
• All employees must wash their hands with soap (every hour at least) and use alcohol hand gel sanitizer to reduce to risk of contracting a virus.
• There is a Crisis Leader responsible of any onsite incident related to covid19 and has the responsibilities to fully control the situation as much as concerning the guest or the staff member.
GUEST ARRIVAL PROCEDURE
• Any guest entering the hotel will pass Temperature Check upon arrival. The Front Desk staff must scan the temperature of the guest by using the thermometer scanning 1-3 cm. away from the forehead then declare the temperature result to the guest. Temperature Check Scaling for COVID-19 is at 36.1–37.2 °C – Normal Body Temperature (Burasari Group Standard).
If the temperature is found more than 37.3°C, the Front Desk staff must immediately report to the Manager-on-duty. We ensure internal Pandemic Incident Response is followed.
• Alcohol Dispenser for hand sanitizer will be provided . We will proceed with the contactless registration process
MORE ON HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES…
• Burasari Group is pleased to offer free antibody coronavirus test. Each guest’s arrival will be proposed to take onsite coronavirus antibody testing, but it is not mandatory.
• An online Health Assessment form, scanned by QR code is given to the guest to fill in in case he/she didn’t wish to do the antibody test. A passport check will be done in order to trace guest’s last country travel destination.
• Burasari Group is pleased to offer 1 Set of COVID-19 Preventive Kit. Consisting of 2 Face Masks and 1 Hand Gel.
• If guest is tested positive or have filled the form with suspicious information, Burasari Group has a Pandemic Incident Response that will be followed by the staff and Manager to support our guest.
• A check-In desk will be available, protected by an acrylic divider, for Online Registration process. If case there is no acrylic divider (some case for some property, the staff will be wearing face shield.
• Guest will be invited to fill our online registration file by using a QR code. Room key or Key-card is safely sanitized with alcohol before handing it to guest.
• Burasari Group is also implementing contactless payment and use of e-mail/e-billing. Payments should be made by credit card swipe or by QR code scan
• Guests are guided to their rooms by a Hotel Concierge. Social distancing of 1.5m must be respected in the hotel even in the elevator. Hotel Concierge will monitor lift occupancy. While handling guest’s luggage, Hotel Concierge / Bellman will wear gloves.
ROOM CLEANING PROCEDURE
• Housekeeping staff use protective gloves and face masks when cleaning the rooms and sorting guest’s room linens. Gloves to be changed for each room cleaned. Soiled linen such as pillowcases, bed sheets, curtains and used towels should be place in leak resistant laundry bags and sealed before sending to the laundry room for cleaning.
• Rubbishes should be cleaned into trash bag and sealed immediately. We ensure that pest control is done in all the hotel without failure. All bathroom furniture are sanitized, including water tap and shower. Clean the bathroom with regular water, cover all bathroom areas and sanitary wares with germ-killer and scrubbed.
• Carpets or mats are vacuumed, or steam cleaned. Vacuum all the room areas: bed head, mirror edge, table, chair, safe box, shelf, and floor. Wipe the door handrails with microfiber sprayed with anti-covid liquid. Wipe the telephone with microfiber sprayed with anti-covid liquid. Wipe all room surface.
PUBLIC AREA CLEANING AND SANITATION
• Public area cleaner is always wearing protective gloves and face masks when cleaning the public area.
• We use ECOLAB as an antiseptic to wipe, disinfect and clean any area with high human contact. These include door handles, handrails, staircase handrails, light switches, lift buttons , taps, public toilets, public telephone and any other surface every hour.
• Disinfectant spray and ozone treatment to be used regularly along room corridors.
FOOD & BEVERAGE PROCEDURE
• Any guest entering the Restaurant will pass Temperature Check upon arrival
If guests at the Screening Point passes the temperature check, they will be ushered to the pre-arranged table.
• We provide Alcohol Dispenser unit for Guests to use. We will use a contactless online form to collect Outside Guest’s information in accordance with Thailand’s Ministry of Health Guidance.
• Temperature Check Scaling for COVID-19 is at 36.1–37.2 °C – Normal Body Temperature (Burasari Group Standard)
If the temperature is found more than 37.3°C, the Restaurant staff must immediately report to the Manager-on-duty. We ensure internal Pandemic Incident Response is followed.
• Table set-up and social distancing:
To contribute with the Social Distancing procedure, each table will be distancing, or table will be set-up with a separation screen/glass. Removal of some seats and tables to distance guests, route and flow through the space to be considered.
• Sofas in the Restaurant or in the Bar can be used. Social distancing of 1,5m is respected. A sign will be placed to advise the guest.
• The table cutlery set up must be done only after guest ordering the food. Sealed paper napkin will be used.
• Salt and pepper shaker single use container will be used and given to the guest individually.
• Digital menus are available by a QR code scan. Each table will have the QR code sign. Staff won’t touch any guest’ belongings.
• If the guest is coughing or sneezing during the service: staff shall remark if guest present any suspicious symptoms. If the cough and the sneeze become frequent and cause inconvenience within the restaurant/bar area, guest will be informed by the Supervisor or the Manager to leave the restaurant/bar. The meals/drinks will be complimentary.
• When serving Room-service order, the Food & Beverage staff is required to wear a facemask and gloves for precaution.
• Payment – Cashless, contactless when possible. Burasari Group implements contactless payment and use. Payments should be made by credit card swipe or by QR code scan.
• When guest leaves the restaurant, we ask them to use the alcohol hand sanitizer again.
MAIN KITCHEN PROCEDURE
• Executive Chef monitor that food handlers are following procedures and taking all necessary steps during all hours of operations.
• We display all details and steps of prevention covid-19 in a language understood by all culinary team at the kitchen areas and at the stewarding areas.
• Designated hand-washing sinks for hand wash only.
• Kitchen staff always use gloves during the preparation time. They won’t touch any equipment or utensils that will come in direct contact with food with bare hands.
• Each utensil pass through the high temperature dishwashing machine. For washing process, temperature is at 66 ° C to 71 ° C, final rinse temperature: 82 ° C to 86 ° C. to ensure all the plates and cutlery and equipment are free of any bacteria.
• Ventilation system will be regularly maintained.
• Engineering employee ensure that the Air Conditioning is being cleaned after each guest’s departure. Air Conditioning filter needs cleaning or changed regularly. Air-conditioning units re-adjusted to ensure maximum fresh air circulation in all guest’s room.
• All the tools used in guest room will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
• Swimming-pools will be cleaned as normal schedule. Chlorine levels are maintained as well as the pH value. Also ensure that the filters in swimming pools are kept clean and increase the frequency of backwash. Water Testing schedules will be followed.
• When entering guest’ rooms, always must wear a facemask and gloves.
SPA BURASARI PROCEDURE
• Our Award-winning Spa Burasari is following both the Government Health processes which we have been proudly certified and following Burasari Group Health & Safety Hygiene.
• For Government part, Spa Burasari is strictly following the checklists of Self-Assessment form for the establishment and the Health Assessment for any guest.
At Burasari Group, we are conducting Audit Check every 3 months to ensure each of our hotel continues to follow and practice every Health & Safety Measures.