Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
We trust that our message finds you all well and healthy.
We are all in Cyprus and the whole world experiencing a very difficult situation with the outbreak of Covid -19.
However we are glad that slowly slowly the travel restrictions of various countries are being relaxed and travel is possible again under certain conditions.
Therefore we're pleased to inform you all that STAMATIA HOTELl will be opening on July 20th of July for the summer 2020 season.
The safety of our guests and staff is our main priority, and we are working hard to ensure that our hotel complies with all Government guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you all and offering you a wonderful, and safe, holiday
Look forward to welcoming you!
Please find below all rules and regulations which we follow, the
issued by the Cyprus government
Feel free to contact us for any clarifications needed
• Compliance of the recommended minimum distance (2,0 meter) in all public areas of the hotels (such as reception, lobby, restaurants, pool area, e.t.c)
• Mandatory or strongly recommended of use of face masks in all public and intensely frequented areas of the hotel building such as, reception, entrance/exit, elevators etc.
• Hand hygiene
Provide possibility to disinfect hands for staff and guests in all public areas of the hotel such as entrance/exit, lobby, restaurants, elevators, sports areas etc.
• Waiting times for check in will be avoided and rules for distancing in the waiting area will be observed.
• Upon arrival, guests will be informed about the hygiene rules and codes of behavior in the hotel.( by flyer and posters)
STAFF / HOTEL ORGANISATION
• All local government terms and rules will be implemented and checked regularly by the hotel management (rules of distance and hygiene, limitation of capacities, if necessary areas of isolation etc.)
• Staff training of hygiene measures and governmental terms (such as service, housekeeping, etc.)
• Staff in contact with clients wear face masks and respect rules of distance
• Health control of the staff, e.g. by temperature control
• Working operation of staff: We will try the Employees to work in fixed teams in order to minimize contact with guests and among each other to be able to follow possible ways of infection.
• The Health & Safety Team which includes the manager will be the contact persons in case of emergency (all persons are familiar with all necessary measures in case of an infection of Corona)
• Protective material for staff, cleaning- and disinfection material will be available.
• In order to respect the rules for distancing, capacities in restaurants and bars will be reduced, tables will be placed by respecting the minimum distance and cannot be removed by clients.
• In order to avoid limitation of capacities, opening hours of the restaurants might by extended, if necessary.
• If possible, concepts of buffets will be adapted so clients will be served. Self-service will be prohibited.
• There will be sufficient dispensers for hand disinfection available.
• In order to respect the rules for distancing, capacities in all recreation areas such gym, pool areas etc. will be reduced.
• There will be activities which are conformable with the regulations for distancing and hygiene such as Table Tennis or live music program, in order to respect the rules for distancing.
• Playground will only take place by respecting the local official hygiene and distances rules. The capacity of the playground will be reduced accordingly
• The entertainment program will only take place by respecting all hygiene rules specific for the country. The hotel will decide on its own responsibility if and how actions can take place under these circumstances.
• Systematic room cleaning will take place especially considering the necessary hygiene rules, such as the use of special cleaning materials which eliminate effectively the COVID-19 virus, cleaning and disinfection of remote controls, light switches, door, handles, e.t.c
• The cleaning of the rooms will only take place when the client is not inside the rooms. Afterwards, the rooms will be aired extensively.
• Sun beds and tables in the pool area will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis and also cleaned after each guest.
• Sun beds/sunshades will be placed by the staff in line with the regulation of the minimum distance.Clients are not allowed to remove sun beds themselves unless they will maintain the minimum distance.
• The pool‘s water quality will be checked regularly by analyzing and full fills all requirements of Cyprus government rules respectively (especially monitoring the required content of chlorine).
• Pool Attendant will monitoring and comply the maximum amount of persons allowed in the pool.
Please note that all above may change, in case of any update rules by Cyprus Government