Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
Smart Club Hotel Mirabell COVID-19 Manifesto
As a Smart Club Hotel Mirabell our goal is to meet the needs of our valued guests with reliable service, applying the measures that you must take with you and the measures that must be taken as part of the Covid-19 measures.
We would like to share our hygiene measures that we have strengthened because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In our hotel, appropriate safety training was conducted for all personnel under the guidance of our General Director and the committee, which will be responsible for the implementation of further work.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND HYGIENE RULES FOR EMPLOYEES
The hygiene and health of our employees, as well as their knowledge of hygiene precautions, are among the most important factors, as they have direct or indirect relationships and communication with hotel guests.
The precautions and practices we have taken are as follows.
* Vehicles used by our staff on arrival and departure are disinfected BEFORE and AFTER each use. Employees who are inside the transport are required to wear masks, as well as social communication distances are observed so that the transports are filled only by 50%.
* Our employees undergo a medical examination BEFORE and AFTER work, using digital and non-contact thermometers, temperature measurements are taken and recorded on camera.
Employees feeling ill, with symptoms and high fever, receive the necessary instructions not to come to work and perform the appropriate procedures.
* The uniforms of employees are often changed and erased, and employees undergo disinfection before starting work. Employees use visors masks, masks, gloves and goggles during working hours.
* The common places used by employees are often disinfected, also in these places there are all the necessary hygiene products. Each employee, regardless of the sector in which he works, disinfects his hands and wash his hands every hour.
* Employees working in the field of cleaning, front office, as well as kitchen workers, dishwashers and others are required to wear visors masks, masks, disposable gloves in the food and beverage departments.
* In places of general use by employees, there are posters and brochures on pandemic and hygiene, in these places everyone follows the rules of physical distance.
* Each employee knows about the rules of safe physical distance between themselves and in relations with our guests. Employees in direct contact with the guests use masks as needed.
* An experienced and certified doctor works with our staff.
* All necessary health checks are carried out during recruitment.
* In case of signs of illness in the staff, all necessary measures are taken in the hospital with which we work under the contract.
* From the very beginning of the pandemic, all personnel were trained by experienced firms and medical workers regarding protection and infection conditions.
* Our employees have a hygiene certificate approved by the Ministry of MEB, as well as other necessary certificates.
* All remedies and necessary information are provided to our employees in full.
* Our employees do not wear watches, jewelry, accessories, etc.
* At the entrance of the staff there is a hygienic mat.
Guest rooms, restaurants, bars, a SPA and fitness center, meeting rooms and all other areas, kitchens, staff rooms, offices and warehouses of our hotel were thoroughly disinfected with hydrogen peroxide-based material, the action of which is known and approved.
The ozone machine is used in the right places and periodically. Disinfection procedures by professional teams will continue periodically.
HYGIENES AND RULES FOR PROCESSING TOTAL USE PLACES
Our hotel operates and uses chemicals by a chemical company that has an international reputation.
All processing processes for each place are special cleaning materials and various equipment.
• In all common rooms and toilets, much attention is paid to cleaning surfaces, door handles, handrails, elevators, elevator buttons, sinks, faucets, urinals and toilets, and diluted tablets with chlorine are used after cleaning with water and detergent. The employees working in all these jobs carry out their work wearing masks and disposable gloves.
• In all public places, in toilets and at every point where they are, there are devices and units for hand disinfection, and their maintenance is carefully monitored.
• All work with disinfection of sites is carried out in accordance with standards, depending on the nature of the surface, and all work is recorded and recorded.
• The use of elevators is also limited,
- only family members can ride,
- 4 people from one group
- 2 people who do not know each other.
Instructions for use and use of the elevator are located in visible places.
• All public areas and seats were rearranged to allow for safe physical distances.
• Instructions for use of the pool, cleaning and hygiene of the pool are monitored and recorded. The chlorine content of the water in the pool is set at 1-3 ppm. This is monitored daily and storage is in progress.
• Sun beds are placed in accordance with the rule of social distance.
• Sunbeds are sanitized after each use.
• Sun loungers are disinfected with a disposable cloth at the request of the guest.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
A number of additional measures have been taken regarding your entry and exit to our hotel in a safe, simple and hygienic way.
• A letter of commitment is signed informing our guests about the places where they were in the last 14 days,
about their chronic conditions, if any, and whether Covid-19.
• Suitcases and other items will be delivered to the hotel after disinfection by trained staff, and will be delivered to our guests upon arrival.
• The services of Belboy and the parking lot were suspended, only in exceptional cases will be provided.
• All hotel guests will be required to take temperature measurements through cameras located at the front doors, and in the event of a negative situation, in accordance with KVKK laws, all necessary actions will be carried out in accordance with our action plans. Our hotel has an action plan for the Covid-19. A special isolation zone has been prepared.
• Our staff, in case, will inform our guests about the measures that we are implementing and which we have taken.
• All precautions were taken to avoid congestion at the entrance and exit of the hotel, safe distances were indicated and safe rest areas were created, if necessary, expectations.
• At the reception there are lines of social distance.
• Masks, gloves and disinfectant wipes are available upon request.
• Door cards (room keys) will be handed over to our guests in disinfected and protected cases, as guests enter the hotel, the necessary papers provided for you to fill out will be prepared in a special case and for one use only. All guest check-in procedures will take into account a safe physical distance.
• Our guests, if they wish, can contact us by e-mail before arriving at the hotel, and will be able to complete their registration procedures more securely using the online registration method.
• Our non-contact POS machines will be used within certain limits and these machines will be constantly disinfected.
• All procedures for which contact is required at check-in and check-out will be carried out in accordance with the rule of safe physical distance and properly.
OUR LIVING ROOMS
• Our goal in all of our rooms is to provide you with the conditions in which you will be in a hygienic and clean place.
• Housekeeping personnel and cleaning managers work with masks and disposable gloves. After cleaning each room and before starting to clean the other room after washing their hands, they change their mask and gloves.
• Effective disinfectants and bleaches are used when cleaning rooms, more attention is paid to surfaces that are constantly touched by hands, door handles, batteries, handset, remote controls from the TV, air conditioner, light switches, water heaters and minibars are disinfected after cleaning.
• Bed sheets and towels are changed daily, while dirty ones are collected in separate bags.
• For guests' hygiene, all paper materials in the rooms are cleaned, those that we could not clean, are covered with PVC and disinfected.
• Minibars were evacuated for a while at our hotel.
• Our premises are ventilated and disinfected for at least 1 hour after the completion of the cleaning process.
. Accommodation in the rooms is carefully controlled, and after check-out, after all the disinfection procedures, we do not accept new guests for a certain period of time.
• Room cleaning is done by masked personnel using disposable gloves for each room. In the case of Covid-19 diagnostics, towels, bedding, pillows and sheets in the guest room are collected separately, and necessary measures are taken to ensure that they are washed separately.
FOOD AND DRINKS
• The capacity of our hotel will not be fully used for a certain period, so the safe physical contact distance in our food and beverage departments is 1.5 meters and at least 60 cm between the chairs next to each other.
• Our employees meet in an open buffet in accordance with the requirements of our guests. A La Carte is provided by taking the necessary precautions for guests who wish to dine. The necessary measures were taken at bars and a restaurant with social distance and Plexiglass protection.
• All of our units in the food and beverage sections will have hand disinfection equipment, and our staff, who will give the necessary recommendations regarding the reception and use of the bandwidth at the entrances, will take responsibility.
• At all food and beverage outlets, tables, chairs, stools are located in accordance with the recommended safe distances. The restaurant, bar and the overall size and c