Staff Hygiene and Health
Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
· Training in preventive procedures and personal hygiene
· Health Certificates
· Training to recognize and manage Covid-19 cases
· Use of gloves, masks and hand sanitizers
· Check in at15.00 p.m. and check out at 11 a.m. allowing thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room.
· Luggage is disinfected upon request.
· Signs will remind guests to keep the social distance of two (2) meters.
· Sanitizer station, with instructions and alcohol-based hand gel.
· Disinfection of key.
· Personal Protective Equipment is provided in supermarket*
· Before arrival, rooms are cleaned and disinfected, the room is well ventilated, disinfected with a sprayer, and certified materials.
· Careful cleaning and disinfection of contact points.
· Disinfection of all surfaces, bathrooms and door knobs
· All non-basic items, such as magazines, brochures are removed.
· Disinfectant gel available for guests in all rooms.
· Staff use personal prevention items and when cleaning or maintaining rooms, to avoid contacts, without guests presence.
· Turn down service only upon guest’s request.
· Bed linen change provided only upon guest’s request.
· Contaminated items will be placed in a separate bag and washed at 70-90 degrees.
· Daily housekeeping presence, in room, for cleaning and/or changing linen is recommended to be avoided, as per NPHO . The frequency may vary upon guest’s request.
· Reduction of sitting capacity, with appropriate distance of tables.
· All the restaurants provided ala carte service buffet are not available.
· Large and comfortable dining areas indoor and outdoor adhere easily to the safety social distance specifications.
· Signs will remind guests to keep the social distance of two (2) meters (not valid between members of the same family).
· Disinfection of hands is mandatory upon entry.
· Sanitizer station, available for guests at the entrance, includes prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid.
· Mobile application available in restaurants and bars to minimize physical contact.
· Strict HACCP procedures are followed on a daily basis across the entire food production range.
· Disinfection of table and chairs for next sitting
· Frequency of cleaning and disinfection increased.
· Maximum capacity according to pool’s area and safe social distance.
· Sanitizer station for guests with prevention instructions and alcohol-based antiseptic fluid
· Sun beds will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
· We recommend guests avoid using elevators
· Frequent cleaning of elevators with emphasis on disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
· All public areas are cleaned with certified disinfectants with special attention to crowded areas and shared toilets.
· Sanitization facilities with prevention guidelines and disinfectant dispensers are extensively installed in various locations around the hotel.
Medical kit is available at the F.O.M. office with wipes, masks, gloves, protective apron, gown and waste bag.
Certified Doctor on dealing Covid practices is available on call 7/24.
* Subject to charge