- Check guest’s body temperature by trained nurses before entering the hotel.
- All guest luggage must be disinfected before escorting to the rooms.
- Obtain the last 14 days record from each check-in guest.
Manager-on-duty refers to all sick guests or suspicious cases to proceed to the hospital for medical check following BELLA VISTA RESORT HURGHADA guidelines of suspected cases.
- Main Entrance, the hotel’s lobby, and Desk are sprayed with qualified disinfectant every hour.
- Reception employees to use the PPE, & Alcohol spray sanitizer, avoid check hands with the guest.
- Disinfection all boxes available at the Front Office which include everything belong to the guest, such as room’s key.
- 1.5 Meter a minimum distance between the guests each other & the same for the staff.
- Reception Areas & Front Offices to be sanitized 3 times daily, using Chlorine
(According to WHO instructions).
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the reception area at all times.
- Lobby setting areas will be arranged according to the minimum distances.
- No more than two adults may be accommodated in the room, and rooms must be taken into consideration the Family with a maximum of 1 infant/child
Guest Stay Instructions letter:-
Deliver a letter of following instruction to our guest:-
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. It takes about 20 seconds hands properly.
- Use a tissue for coughs and sneezes. Dispose of them in the room waste bin.
- If you don’t have a tissue uses your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you feel unwell, feverish, or develop a cough, stay in your room. We will give you the necessary advice.
- Do not go to the restaurant if unwell, food will be brought to your room.
- All guest rooms will be cleaned by detergent & sanitizer after the room’s departure and before Check-In, including all details in the room such as remote control.
- Regular training for all HK employees to ensure employees’ awareness of all precautions which must be followed when dealing with the guest.
- HK Trolleys rearranged & provided by a liquid Sanitizers & PPE.
- Chlorine at 1000ppm is used for disinfection procedures.
- We use specific clothes, scourers (sponges), and bags.
- We increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting.
- We supply housekeeping team by sufficient disinfectants; PPE and other supplies.
- Linens and clothes should be put in special, marked laundry bags and handled carefully.
- Clean and disinfect hampers or other carts for transporting of laundry.
- Dirty upholstery and swimming pool towels are cleaned at a high temperature and the laundry is disinfected after daily washing.
- Instructions are given for washing them in hot cycles (70ºC or more) with the usual detergents.
- All Guest Facilities, Public Area and Toilets to be sanitized minimum of 3 times and regularly cleaned during the day and after each guest use.
- Swimming Pool to be more controlled by the maximum of CL & PH and monitored 4 times daily.
- After using each guest as well as after the closing, the area around the beach and pool including tables, deck chairs, sunbeds, etc; to be cleaned and sanitized.
- Personal hygiene & instruction signs to be available for guests advising necessary shower before using Swimming Pool.
- Showers are available around the swimming pool in order to ensure a proper disinfection process before Swimming Pool use.
- The number of sunbeds to be minimized to keep the minimum safe distance.
- Guests’ body temperature to be tested before using the Swimming Pool, at least twice per day.
- Super chlorination to be additional each 3 months.
- Sanitizer dispensers to be available in all Public Areas & Buildings’ entrances.
Hotel leisure facilities
- We increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Adequate handwashing facilities including liquid soap, paper towels, hand dryer, and Hand gel are available.
- Regular disinfection of high touch areas such as door handles, card terminals, and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids.
- We offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests.
Food Safety, Kitchens & Restaurants
- Our employees perform personal hygiene focusing on frequent regular hand washing and cough hygiene; strictly.
- Service Employees are ensuring (and asking the guests) to use sanitizer gel at the restaurant entrance.
- New setup for the restaurants’ tables and chairs to order to keep safe distances between the tables. Table arrangement has been adjusted to 1.5m distance from each other.
- Maximum of two people are allowed per table.
- We maintain the highest levels of cleaning across our buffets.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant before serving new guests, so our guests can find a pleasant and safe dining experience at all restaurants.
- All tableware including salt and pepper shakers, toothpick holders, sugar containers, menu card holders, menus are cleaned and sanitized frequently after each use.
- There will be social distancing markings around the buffet and on each service’s place.
- Setting buffet specifications to ensure the live cooking of food and preparing buffets.
- PPE for all staff including gloves.
- HACCP System to be updated accordingly to keep safe environment at all times.
- Minimizing the number of employees exists in one place of the kitchen to avoid overcrowded places and to keep the workplace always safe at all times.
- Monitoring all F&B employees & apply body temperature tests for them at least twice a day in addition to another two times at the Staff Housing (upon arrival and departure).
- To apply body temperature tests for Suppliers & disinfection process for vehicles before entering the receiving area.
- The Hotel Visitor Policy to be updated accordingly to guarantee the continuous process of body temperature tests, disinfection process for vehicles.
- Suppliers of goods and services Contractors follow safe systems of work to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Additional Cleaning times & continuous process of Kitchen Sanitizing using an alcohol-based for surfaces & Chlorine-base for floors & walls.
- Additional Cleaning times & continuous process of Restaurant Sanitizing using an alcohol-based for tables’ surfaces & Chlorine-base for floors & walls.
- Regular training for all Kitchen & F&B employees to ensure employees’ awareness of all precautions which must be followed when dealing with the guest and the precautions of Disinfection Tunnel & Personal Hygiene.
- More signs, flyers, and posters to be added into the kitchen regarding COVID-19.
- Restaurant’s Buffet will be protected by plexiglass or similar barriers (No self-services).
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect the buffet surfaces more frequently and after each service and after guests use.
- The coffee machines, juice machines, and others should be cleaned and disinfected at least after each service and more often(No self-services).
- All chinaware, silverware, and glassware should be washed and disinfected in a dishwashing machine (including items that have not been used) as they might have been in contact with the hands of guests or employees.
- To start using again plastic forks, spoons, and knives (On way Bundles).
Availability of Materials
- Regular training for all cleaning employees to ensure employees’ awareness of all precautions which must be followed and usage of provided personal protection equipment as listed below:
o Disposable gowns
o Closed shoes
o Facial protection with a face shield and impermeable aprons during procedures that may generate splashes (e.g. while washing surfaces).
o Access to sufficient disinfectant solutions and other supplies.
Additional Control Measurements:
- We disinfect frequently the building entrances, public areas, rooms, back house areas, vehicles, and special attention is given to high touch areas; using 1000 to 4000 ppm sodium hypochlorite, leave for 15-30 minutes.
- Increased cleaning of Public Areas and surfaces frequently been touched by guests and/or any of hotel’s team members.
- All high touch points and areas should be cleaned and sterilized every hour in public places and public toilets, using the recommended disinfectants according to the Ministry of Health.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels, ATM, POS, Computer’s keyboards, and any
other possibly touched surface or machine.
- Provide a steam machine to disinfect furniture and fabrics.
- Additional stations of hand disinfection and update instructions and procedures to increase focus on the importance of good general hygiene standards and procedures for hotel’s employees.
- Apply necessary changes to all departments and services as efforts to reduce the risk of contamination for any guests and/or team members.
- Facilitate new standards and services for guests who want to enjoy their breakfast in their rooms.
- Reduce the number of employees to the minimum according to the hotel occupancy.
- To avoid a big number of employees’ gathering.
- To avoid the full capacity in employees and/or guests’ transportation from a place to another.
- Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel.