Meliti Hotel is ready to welcome its guests once again for a unique summer experience, maintaining all health and safety requirements. In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adopted our operational methods according to the latest recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and national authorities.
Please notice in accordance with the Greek Ministry Of Health it is possible that we are unable to offer certain facilities and activities due to the current situation created by Covid-19.
• Regular, intense cleaning and sanitizing routine for all hotel areas using accredited products against COVID-19.
• Our management team and staff members are constantly being trained on the implementation of these protocols.
• Protective equipment for all staff.
• We follow enhanced safety procedures in the F&B departments.
Maintain physical distancing
• In many areas of the hotel we have implemented physical distancing measures (i.e. seating arrangements in common areas, floor markings and queue stands to maintain 2m distance).
• The use of elevators will be limited to two adults and the use of a face mask is recommended.
• Visitors will not be allowed in guests’ rooms and the hotel premises.
• Hand sanitizing and glove stations have been installed near the front entrance and public areas.
• Room cleaning and thorough sanitization is guaranteed upon arrival as we use Covid-19 accredited sanitizers.
• Room cleaning and change of bed linen/towels will be available during your stay only upon request.
• Key cards provided upon check-in are clean and disinfected
• All linens are washed at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
• We will be happy to provide you with protective equipment (masks, gloves) in case you feel unwell.
Restaurants & Bars
• All foods and beverages will be served by our staff in the buffet restaurant to minimize contamination risks.
• Social distancing measures with floor markings up to 2 m will apply in the serving of buffet.
• Consumption of food and beverages and food delivery services from third parties are not allowed in the hotel premises.
• All guests are obliged to disinfect their hands at the entrance and exit of the restaurant.
Swimming Pool and Beach
• Physical distancing measures will apply at the pool.
• Guests should not enter the pool if they have a skin condition or any cuts on their skin
• All pools are constantly sanitized, and the chlorine and pH levels monitored.
• A Beach Towel will be provided to you if requested for covering the deckchairs, which will be disinfected between guests
• A maximum number of swimmers will apply per pool.
• Having a shower is a prerequisite before using the pool.
We feel confident that based on our Infection Control & Prevention Plan and your support in following the health & safety measures we can offer you safer holidays as teamwork and obedience to these rules are needed in order to achieve the best positive result and ensure the health of all of us.