GENERAL MEASURES & GUIDELINES
Informationen des Hoteliers zu Corona-Maßnahmen
• The hotel will cooperate with a doctor, trained in handling respiratory infection cases.
• The staff of the hotel will be trained in the new hygiene protocols.
• Provision of information leaflets on basic health instructions.
• In the reception desk there will be antiseptic for use by the customer.
• Regular disinfection of reception desks.
• Avoidance of overcrowding during check-in / check-out.
• Check check-in in an open space (or in the conference room), where applicable.
• Meticulous cleaning in all public areas and especially in "high risk" objects (eg knobs, elevator knobs, etc.).
• Meticulous cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
• Change of clothing and towels, at the request of the customer.
• Installation of a disposable cover on the TV and air conditioner controls
• Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily.
• Disposable glasses in the rooms.
KITCHEN, RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Rearrangement of the tables and chairs according to the respective instructions of the Ministry of Health.
• All personnel will wear protective measures will be enforced, such as gloves, masks, according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
• Less customers in the dining hall according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
OTHER FACILITIES, POOLS & BEACH
• Playground for children will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and will only be operating in an outside area.
• Gym will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
• All lobby areas and common areas around the hotel will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
• All lobby areas and common areas around the hotel will have disinfectants for use by the customers.
• Sunbeds at the pool and beach area will be organized with proper safety distances according to the official standards.