A detailed prevention plan has been prepared at the hotel and a team has been formed responsible for compliance with safety measures.
• At the entrance of the hotel there are information boards with key messages to the guests. The flow of guests is regulated and the requirement for physical distancing is observed.
• The reception serves a maximum of 2 people at a time for a minimum of a short time. Each tourist is provided with individual information about the specific measures introduced on the territory of the hotel complex and the rules for their observance.
• The reception is equipped with a protective set according to the requirements of the Bulgarian Ministry of Health. Contactless thermometers are available to measure temperature when needed and is in 24-hour contact with ambulance crews from the Eurohospital Medical Center and the health authorities.
• If necessary, personal protective equipment is available to guests: face masks, disposable gloves, disinfectants - for a fee.
• Disinfectants and signs calling for their more frequent use are located at all entrances, exits and key positions in the hotel.
• The number of persons using the elevators is limited to a minimum or to members of one family.
• The furniture in the lobby and in the park part is located at a distance of at least 1.5 to maintain the required physical distance.
• The gathering of many people in one place is regulated.
• The common areas are disinfected with high quality disinfectants with frequent intensity, for which diaries are kept.
• Hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected in strict compliance with high standards with increased attention to bathrooms and contact surfaces, which are touched more often. The rooms are ventilated as often and as long as possible.
• The maids and other service staff are equipped with masks, gloves and all other necessary protective equipment and observe the maximum distance with tourists.
• Washing and disinfection of bed linen and towels is performed by a company certified and registered in the RHI, at temperatures of at least 60 degrees with the addition of detergent and disinfectant.
• The collection and delivery of used bed linen as well as its receipt and storage of clean bedding is carried out in strict compliance with the normative recommendations of the health authorities.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
• The staff of the restaurants and bars in the hotel complex is equipped with personal protective equipment (masks, helmets, gloves).
• At the entrance all tourists will be encouraged to disinfect their hands.
• The flows of incoming and outgoing guests are separated, strictly monitoring to observe a distance of 1.5 m.
• All tables are located at a distance of at least 1.5m with a maximum capacity of 4 people or family members.
• Guests do not have direct contact with the food. They are served by staff.
• A limited number of tourists are allowed in the restaurant, and if necessary, two sets of meals are introduced for the main meals.
• After each meal the trade hall, the critical surfaces, the buffet are disinfected.
MEETING ROOM AND KID’S CLUB
• The meeting room and the children's club are used with reduced to a maximum of 30% capacity and with a minimum distance of 1.5m.
• Disinfect all critical surfaces with frequent intensity and record keeping.
• The animation takes place outdoors.
• When participating in general games, guests are invited to use a disinfectant and to keep a distance of at least 1.5m from each other.
• Disinfectants are available to guests.
• The sunbeds are placed at a distance of at least 1.5 m
• The water in the pool is treated daily with high quality detergents
• The area around the pool is disinfected daily.
Observance of safety measures is our common cause, we from the team of Madara Park Hotel believe that together we can make your vacation unforgettable and safe.
The team of Madara Park Hotel