Die Lage des Hotels
19 Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 2AZ.
Gwesty Cymru is located at the centre of Aberystwyth’s Victorian promenade, overlooking Cardigan Bay in the West Wales county of Ceredigion.
Gwesty Cymru is located within easy walking distance of Aberystwyth’s train and bus stations and the town centre.
Zimmer / Unterbringung im Hotel
With comfort and quality at the heart of everything we do, our eight rooms are the perfect place for you to unwind and relax. Each room has handcrafted oak furniture inlaid with Welsh slate made by local craftsmen, natural applestone tiled en-suites, specially commissioned artwork by local artist Bethan Clwyd, LCD televisions and free WiFi.
Gastronomie im Hotel
Our restaurant is about serving great tasting dishes which are made with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, cooked by chefs with a passion and brought to you by staff with a smile, in a down to earth and relaxed environment with a warm ambience, the ideal place for an intimate meal or celebration. Lunch menu from 12pm - 2.30pm and our Dinner menu from 6pm to 9pm.
Sport und Unterhaltung
There’s nothing more refreshing than a blast of sea air, so why not take a stroll along the Promenade, kick the bar at the end (a local tradition) then sit back and watch the waves. You might also like to do one or two of the following:-
- Go for a walk along the Wales Coastal Path to the sandy dunes of Ynyslas.
- Ride on Britain’s longest funicular electric Cliff Railway up Constitution Hill and experience the views from one of the world’s largest Camera Obscuras.
- Steep yourself in history at Aberystwyth’s 12th Century Castle.
- Try tracing your family tree at The National Library of Wales.
- See a show or a film at Aberystwyth Arts Centre, or pop around the corner to the Commodore Cinema.
- Catch the steam train at the Rheidol Valley Railway and visit the spectacular waterfalls at Devil’s Bridge.
- Play a round or two of golf at Aberystwyth Golf Club.
- Follow the Peaceful Places trail to find the hidden gems of North Ceredigion
- Experience some Welsh Honey Ice Cream in Aberaeron.
- Take a boat trip from New Quay for some dolphin spotting.
- Don’t miss the Starlings when they come home to roost under Aberystwyth’s Pier during Winter