Das Hotel allgemein
Arrigo and Elisabetta will welcome you at B&B Bonapace Porta Nolana. We are located in front of Porta Nolana, the old entrance to the city of Naples and nowadays one of the most characteristic areas of the city and location of the most well-stocked seamarket of the entire region.
Die Lage des Hotels
The B&B “Porta Nolana” has a strategic position for those who are visiting Naples for the first time. We are conveniently located close to Railway Station "Napoli Centrale" and Subway Terminal (200 mts.) in the real center of Naples.
With a 10 minutes walk or with the bus “R2” you'll be able to reach all the main attractions of Naples and the several churches of the historical center. With the train service Circumvesuviana" (just 50 mts. from us) you will easily reach the archeological sites of Pompei, Ercolano, Sorrento and the Vesuvio. The port where boats leave for the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, is also reachable with a short walk.
1 Porta Nolana’s Fish Market – filled with the vibrant colors, encharting smells and sounds and, above all…unforgettable tastes of Naples! Open every morning! 100 meters from the hotel.
2 Piazza Mercato and the Church of Carmine – famous historical location (old-time church) for commerce as well as religious history.
3 Jewelry village and St. Eligio – antique shops and architecture of the past – 800 meters from Bonapace.
4 Porta Capuana, Castle Capuano and the church of St. Caterina a Formiello – Historical entrance to Central Storico district – 800 meters from Bonapace.
Events in the neighborhood
• Christmas Eve and New Years – Porta Nolana’s Fish market
• June 16 – Fire in the tower of Carmine Church and the parade of Madonna “Bruna”
• May of monuments – free tour guides of historical Churches: Carmine, St. Giovanni of the Sea, St. Eligio, St. Anna of the Marsh, St. Caterina of Formiello.
• October – Naples “white Night” – a night of free musical and theatrical performances (including) Piazza Porta Capuana and Piazza of Carmine – 800 meters from Bonapace
• December 8th – Festival for Shepherds of St. Gregorio Armenio.
Zimmer / Unterbringung im Hotel
We offer 6 bedrooms furnished with particular care for the comforts of our guests.
The atmosphere in all our rooms are characterized by a homogenous style which
emanates harmony. Each room is furnished with a private bathroom, Satellite Tv,
Air Conditioning, free Wi-Fi High speed internet connection
and a small balcony which offers a typical view of the city. If you'd like to stay longer than few days we'll be able to offer you a room with a kitchenette, fridge and all the things you'll need to cook the local food (linen, sheets are also included in this case).
Gastronomie im Hotel
Neighborhood restaurants, sights and activities
1 Restaurants, bars and pizzerias
• Restaurant/Pizzeria “Da Donato”, typical Napoletan Cuisine, very friendly people, cheap prices – 20 meters from Bonapace.
• Restaurant “Mimì alla Ferrovia” – High quality dining…with high prices – walking distance from Piazza Garibaldi – only 500 meters from Bonapace.
• Restaurant/Pizzeria “Iris”, typical Italian Cuisine – 150 meters from Bonapace.
• Restaurant “Da Giovanni” – large seafood selection (fish come directly from Porta Nolana’s fish market – 100 meters from Bonapace.
• Pizzeria “Da Michele” – one of the best in Naples – Forcella district – 500 meters from the bed and breakfast.
• Pizzeria “Trianon” – one of the best in Naples – Forcella district.
• Pizzeria “La bella figliola” – simple, relaxed atmosphere – low prices – Porta Nolana district – 100 meters from Bonapace.
• Pizzeria “Tutino” – simple, relaxed atmosphere – low prices – Porta Nolana district – 100 meters from Bonapace.
• “Carraturo” – one of the best Neapolitan pasticcerias (a pasticceria serves drink and food but has no seats) via Corso Garibaldi – 50 meters from Bonapace.
Sonstige Einrichtungen und Services
We are friendly people, very helpful, we speak english, german and french. We clean the rooms every day, our check in is all the day but please let us know your arrival time, because during the afternoon we are in the B&B only under appointment.