Hello Khao Lak friends,
A few days ago I undertook an extremely interesting trip with Chris Perry from Khao Lak.
He guides us through the pristine mangrove rivers close to Tap Lamu by his Longtailboat.
On the way I could go with his kayaks and explore the mangroves with Chris as our guide, then myself.
Look at best on his Facebook with many photos and videos of guests.
(You can see the page without own Facebook page.)xxxeditiert gem. Forenregelnxxx
- He pick up naturally from your hotel in Khao Lak.
The time depends on the tides, so may be at 8:00 or even only at 11:00 clock.
- Duration: about 5 hours.
- Cost: 1500, - Baht per person with a minimum of 2 participants.
(If your hotel is in the north of Khao Lak, Pak Weep-, Bang Sak Beach, a few baht more must be added)
- Soft drinks and fruits are free.
- Important is a good mosquito repellent, swimsuit, towel and a lot of good humour.
- To order this trip please contact Chris by email xxxxx
Enjoy this fantastic trip