Register for free at HolidayCheck Business Center
or Log in with your email and password for the Business Center. Make sure that you do not enter any unwanted empty spaces. You can change your password in the Settings later on.
1. Connect a hotel that you work for to your account.
2. Your hotel is quite likely already listed on HolidayCheck. Search it by its name (or its parts) displayed on HolidayCheck. If we have an old name, connect your hotel using this name and then change it in the ‘Hotel’ section afterwards.
3. If your hotel is not listed, add it to HolidayCheck.
We will notify you per email once we have connected your hotel to your account.
Display your address & contact details
Present your hotel with a strong description
Help your guests find you easily
Impress by commenting on reviews
Shine with knowledge
HolidayCheck offers holidaymakers to ask questions about your hotel. These will be published on your hotel profile and can be answered by other holidaymakers and HolidayCheck employees as well as by you.
Respond to questions and take the chance to get rid of last ambiguities and convince potential guests of your services.
Good to know: You can translate questions into English with only one click!
Read more about the question section here.
Amaze with professional photos
1. Upload up-to-date professional photos in high quality (minimum 1280 x 720 pixels) in at least 3 categories:
The more varied the selection of photos, the better you can shape your presentation on HolidayCheck.
2. Set the main and 9 additional photos that visitors of your hotel profile on HolidayCheck will see first.
Log in now and present your hotel from its best side.