After the difficult and significantly hard period that the humanity has experienced the last months, our reality seems ready to return to normal paces with careful and steady steps.
Grace to its quick and sufficient precaution measures and the low number of Covid-19 cases, Greece is considered to be one of the safest destinations worldwide with Crete to be on the top of its island pyramid due to its fully equipped medical system in combination with the discipline of its residents that led her to have less than 20 incidents during the whole period, something admirable for such a big island.
Following this, Ammos Beach Hotel gladly announces that opens its doors again on 15th May 2021.
Always with respect towards the health of our guests and our personnel, and with permanent monitoring upon the latest health developments we regularly review and enhance our procedures in order to offer our visitors a safe and enjoyable stay experience.
Each and every member of our staff has been trained properly regarding the protection and the treatment of possible Covid-19 incidents and applies strictly the latest relative safety & hygienic protocols & cleaning procedures that have been enacted by the Greek government in order the following action plans:
• Appointment of a health coordinator and a responsible person to supervise the protocol and the action plans in terms of taking measures to prevent and treat coronavirus cases, in accordance to the current instructions of EODY.
• Hotel staff training on how to follow and execute action plans All staff members are aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and have been trained on practices and safety instructions following hygiene and disinfection rules in order to avoid transmission of the virus and offer safety and protection.
• Collaboration with a doctor on call who will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of Covid-19.
• Frequent cleaning, disinfection and sanitation services in all areas paying special attention to cleaning “high-frequency touch points” such as door handles and elevator buttons, staircases, phones handset etc
• Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizer gel at the reception desk, elevators, corridors as well as in all public areas.
• Frequent opening of doors and windows for natural ventilation of all areas.
• Respect of the social distancing of 1.5m between guests and staff.
• Our air condition units have been programmed accordingly so they can also be activated with doors and windows opened.
• Τhe reception desk staff is able to provide the guests useful coronavirus-information for all the necessary hygiene measures and provide personal protective equipment when requested.
• When requested, the reception staff is able to provide guests with useful information for health care providers regarding the public and private hospitals, Covid-19 reference hospitals and pharmacies in the area etc.
• In case of incident occurrence a medical kit will be available at the reception with disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer
• Frequent and disinfectant cleaning of work surfaces, key cards, buttons, telephones, mobiles, keyboards, tablets , pos etc
•Check Out……..11:00 // Check In…. from 15:00
• Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizer gel at the reception desk
• Signage and floor markings in order to remind customers to keep the safe distance 1.5 m from one another.
• Avoid Queuing at reception during check-in / check-out with fast check in and check out procedures
• Credit cards are recommended for payment of hotel costs (cash should be accepted in only exceptional cases).
• Bills, invoices and receipts are recommended to be sent by email.
• No entrance permission for no hotel residents and no hotel employees.
• Discreet monitoring of customers for any symptoms and immediate information of the hotel Covid 19 cordinator
• Possibility of thermal measurement on arrival.
• For public health protection, in accordance with GDPR guidelines we will keep an updated record of staff members and all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
• Cleaning of the room…
• Meticulous disinfection and deep cleaning in accordance to EODY instructions as well as a very good room natural ventilation
• Room cleaning during the guests stay and linen / towels change upon the guests’ request.
• Removal of nonessential items from the rooms as well as of shared multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines, etc.
• Strict imposing and application of the hygiene rules in linen closets and washing machines, careful separation of clean and dirty linen, linen disinfection and maintenance of them clean and sanitized during their carriage to the areas that they will be used.
PUBLIC AREAS-RESTAURANT & BAR
• Possibility to provide our guests with face masks and gloves for usage in all the indoor public areas of the hotel.
• Maximum allowing capacity in each elevator: one (1) adult, exception for the families.
• Hand sanitizers at elevator entrances with recommendation for use upon entrance and exit. Frequent cleaning of elevators especially on “high-frequency touch points” such as handles and knobs.
• Obligatory use of sanitizing dispensers upon entrance and exit that available at restaurant and bar entrances.
• Proper furniture setting of the bar and interior/ exterior restaurant areas to meet the necessary safety distance among the tables and the chairs.
• Breakfast: Increasing use of individual portions and packaged products. Breakfast buffet remains imposing safety measures that have to be implied by the personnel and the guests as well.
The breakfast hours, 07:00 – 10:30 duration remains the same. If there is any change, we will inform our partners accordingly.
• Dinner: the duration of dinner will be 3 hours with restricted Buffet options due to the special conditions.
• Room Service: we have implied all the new hygienic and safety rules regarding the procedures of ordering, delivering and collecting trays.
• Strict implementation of the safety and hygienic measures in every area of the kitchen and the restaurant, new cleaning procedures.
• Delivery service of food from sources outside the hotel is prohibited.
For the personnel of the hotel we have implied the following measures:
• Provision of personal protective equipment ( face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers)
• Restrictions for a limited number of people in the working place
• Appropriate distance at least 1.5 m among the personnel all over the hotel areas.
• Continuous sanitation of hands, surfaces and public areas.
• Continuous training of all the members of the personnel regarding the ways the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and the implementation of the latest protocols regarding the hygienic and safety rules that occur from the up to date announcements and instructions of the National Organization of Public Health (EODY) and the Ministry of Health.
Following all the above we guarantee that we are ready to welcome our guests with absolute safety and offer our high quality service and the enjoyable experience of staying in the hospitable environment of Ammos Beach Hotel.
***The health and safety of ours guests and personnel is always our top priority***